Wednesday 4 July 2012

Scottish Wedding Directory featured images, July 2012

Hello All!

What a fantastic week I've had.  I've been up on the Isle of Tiree for what started out as a little holiday with my mum and daughter, however I was fortunate enough to receive quite a few bookings whilst up on the Island, and during my 10 day stay and had a fabulous time running in the sand, splashing in the sea and  dancing in buttercup fields on my 5 family sessions :) I was even fortunate enough to photograph lovely wedding of Julie and Coinneach! The weather wasn't quite what I'm used to when visiting Tiree and the blue skies and blazing sunshine didn't make much of an appearance during our stay, and certainly not for Julie and Coinneach's very very wet wedding day! Despite the weather I had a fantastic time, it's such a beautiful place with very lovely people and I can't wait to show you all the images!!!

So... as I dashed out of the car through the rain and dragged my suitcase through my front door, I was welcomed by the newest edition of the Scottish Wedding Directory - hurrah!  I was fortunate enough to have a few of my images featured in this month's issue and here are a few snaps to prove it ;)

Zoe :) x



Magazine: Scottish Wedding Directory, July 2012 Issue 
p.g. 63 - Accessories Section - Images from Carolyn & Gillon's Dalhousie Castle Wedding
p.g. 215 - Transport Section - Image from Victoria & Iain's Rosslea Hall Hotel Wedding
p.g. 234 - What's New Section - Image taken for Candle Centrepiece Company Lily Love Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment