Monday 4 February 2013

Vintage inspired House for an Art Lover Winter Wedding | Mhoraig & Iain

Now that's better! Back in blogging land at last! and what a fab first post for 2013!  I am so pleased to be blogging this wedding. As soon as I met Mhoraig and Iain I  knew I would enjoy their wedding, and they didn't disappoint.  It was such a lovely day full of warmth and happiness.

Mhoraig and Iain were married on the 4th of January at the beautiful House for an Art Lover in Glasgow.  I had such fun with these two and really have to thank them for being so wonderful, there were some lovely unique touches, one of my favourites being a special reading of 'starlings' by Elbow, the words were so beautiful and such a lovely idea :) 

Mhoraig looked stunning in her Alan Hannah dress, and all her little touches including shoes from Rachel Simpson. The gorgeous bridesmaids dresses were designed by Wendy from Flossy and Dossy, I loved the colours and details, girls your looked gorge! The amazing Sophie from I heart flowers created some stunning flowers, I simply adore everything she does so no surprises there ;) The lovely cake was created by Lisa at The Little Cake Parlour.

Mhoraig and Iain... I have never met such a gentle, honest and warm people, I was utterly delighted you chose me to be your wedding photographer.  I wish you lots of love and happiness in your new marriage :)

Super big shout out to the amazing Zoe from Photos by Zoe who assisted for the day, she took some stunning shots which you'll no doubt spot below :) Thank you very much lovely Zoe!

So without further ado, I'm delighted to present to you the wedding of Mhoraig and Iain, enjoy! 

Zoë x





3 comments:

  1. Quite beautiful! Well done Zoë! With help from Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much :-) Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete