Monday 20 August 2012

My Tiree Adventure | Family Portraits, Wedding Photography and Family Fun


I have something very special to share with you today!

As many of you know I made a recent trip to the lovely Island of Tiree for a little getaway with my mum, Catherine and daughter, Nieve.  I decided to offer to do a few family sessions whist I was visiting and the response was phenomenal! I had THEE best time, despite the wet & soggy weather (rather unusual for the sunny isle!) with 5 family sessions with 5 wonderful families and a even a fabulous wedding thrown in for good measure, not to mention some beach fun and chill-axing family time.

I've already blogged the Photographs from the very lovely Julie and Coinneach's Tiree Wedding, and I will follow up this video with a blog post with some Tiree yumminess.

So, get a cuppa, sit back and enjoy :)

Many thanks to the amazing Skerryvore for allowing me to use their amazing tunes!



Tiree June 2012 from Zoë Campbell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment