Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autumn - already! | Morning walk

Hello! My goodness it's been too long since I blogged (slaps hand!).  I've been a busy little bumble bee and have lots and lots to share! Some very exciting projects coming up too, eeek!

Anyway I did a quick edit this evening for my mum... we went on a walk early afternoon up a rather steep hill in Fintry, Dunmore.  Nieve was bundled into the back pack and we took off with this weeks   Mucky Puddles Paddock resident, Lewis.   Lewis did extremely well climbing Dunmore and made it all the way to the top!

What a lovely, gorgeous Autumnal day, so pleased we spent it outdoors, even if I'm going to feel it tomorrow! hehe.

Happy Autumn folks!

Zoë x


Then Nieve popped in the back pack... and mum took a few snaps, which are rather lovely, go mum!

Told you, she's good eh! :) I might have to train her as my 2nd shooter! Camera back in hand I took a few at the top, stunning stunning day :)

One special mention for Lewis, who with a little direction took this picture above and the one of the clouds - wow! Below, pic by mum....of my sleepy little sausage. 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Sometimes I wish we were closer to Scotland, it looks so pretty, especially in the golden autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi :) You should come up sometime and yes when it's not raining, it's very beautiful :) I do love Autumn :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your kind mention of my photographs, you did forget to say that the camera was set on "idiotproof"!
    It was an a brilliantly colourful day wasn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shhhh! no one needs to know, you still had to compose mum, I thought they were great! Beautiful day, didn't appreciate it fully until I woke up this morning to a boggin wet usual scottish day ;)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh all gorgeous, I love the one looking over the amazing view!

    ReplyDelete