Monday 19 November 2012

Elena & Phil | Wedding, Mansfield Traquair, Edinburgh

What an awesome, vibrant wedding I have to share with you today!  

Elena and Phil were married at the stunning Mansfield Traquair in Edinburgh last month.  Elena looked stunning, rocking her dress and birdcage veil :) and of course Phil looked rather handsome too.  I adored the vibrant reds and orange tones, they fit in so well with the beautiful, colourful details at Mansfield Traquair.  

I was very privileged to have the wonderful Julie Tinton working alongside me for the day, thank you very much for all your assistance and ace shots Julie! 

So without further ado, I present to you my newest Mr & Mrs, Elena & Phil :)

Zoë x


7 comments:

  1. Wow Zoe, what a gorgeous wedding!! Amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Fiona, it was a very lovely wedding :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful from start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh thank you so much Zoe! Can't wait for your wedding it's going to be ace!

      Delete
  3. Great work Zoe. You got some lovely shots there. :-)

    ReplyDelete