Tuesday 23 August 2011

Catchup!

Well I'm afraid I've let the last few weeks run away from me and have neglected my blog, well no more shall you be neglected!

My usual excuse I'm afraid, I have been somewhat preoccupied with this little monster...

Nieve riding her Trike

Here she is in her new trike, an early birthday pressie from her Gran Ann & Auntie Karen.  Yes that's right, my little baby girl is going to be 1 on Friday!! I can't quite believe it, lovely pictures of the little diva at her birthday party will of course follow.

More exciting, Nieve related & other things from my iphone this week to share...

Nieve's first shoes!!
Nieve has gone from learning to crawl to walking within the last month, she's always been obsessed with being on her feet from a very young age and is extremely proud to be toddling around on her pins unaided.  To mark the occasion I took her to get her feet measured for shoes, she has very dinky (& expensive) feet, bless!

Monsieur Nieve if u please

Being a lady of leisure Nieve just loves a good babyccino, just like mummy's (with less caffine!)

Glasgow/Philly
I was in Glasgow this week and had a good stroll around George Square, It's quite incredible! They have gone to great detail to transform this little corner of Glasgow into a mini Philadelphia for Brad Pitt's new film.  Sadly I didn't spot the man himself but there is still time! I was quite surprised at how much I enjoyed having a look around, there is such a nice buzz of excitement and interest, great place to be just now.

And finally, for those of you who know me well, you will know that I love to cook.  Juggling all that I am at the moment I don't often find the time to cook, but I try to as I really enjoy it and find it relaxing.  My husband is very thankful that I took a notion to rustling up these baby's last week, my god they were yummy!

Prepare to drool........The apple crumble cupcake, a labour of love but my goodness it was worth it.

Apple Cupcake with homemade custard cream and crumble - YUM!
Ok, now that I have my excuses out the way I can get on with showing you what I've been up to in the world of photography - woopee!

Hope everyone is good!

Much Love Zoe x






No comments:

Post a Comment