Tuesday 23 August 2011

Susan & Ross, Inverness Wedding



Susan & Ross, 4th August 2011


At the beginning of the month I had the immense pleasure of attending the wedding of my good friends Susan and Ross.

I have known them both since School and apparently responsible for them getting together on the last day of school, I won't go into detail ;0) I was extremely honoured when they asked me to photograph their day, however I sadly had to turn them down... I had waited a long time to watch my friends get married and I wanted to let my hair down and enjoy the day.



I did, however willingly snap away throughout the day, here are a few of my favourites....

The day started at Susan & Ross's house in Milton of Leys, where Susan and her bridesmaids where getting ready.  Susan's Sister in Law expertly applied the makeup whilst her Sister Ann, eh... provided the lunch ;0)


Susan's dress was stunning and suited her perfectly.



The very clever bridesmaid dresses from Dessy called the twist dress in a lovely blue colour




I just love this picture of Susan, she looks so natural and elegant, just stunning!


Excitement mounts as Susan gets into the Car to meet her childhood sweetheart.


The Ceremony at Davoit Church was just lovely, Ross and Susan couldn't stop smiling, I love how happy and confident Susan looks going up the Aisle.

Daviot Church is a gorgeous little church!







After a few snaps at the church we all made our way to the wedding reception at Loch Ness Country House Hotel.  What a lovely hotel, we recieved a warm reception from friendly staff and a much appreciated glass of bubbly :0)


Ross getting stuck in and Spud the piper in action!




The tables were named after corners from F1 Circuits, Ross is a (BIG) F1 fan.  Time had been taken to print little pictures of all the guests as labels for the favours, a lovely little touch.  Really kitsch little shot glasses with all sorts of funny cartoons were handed out as favours, lovely idea.



Susan's shoes...these are just so Susan and I was thrilled she wore them on the day, I love when brides choose accessories that really say something about themselves.  
Ross bought these shoes for Susan - owh bless!

Susan and Ross, thank you so much for making me a part of your special day, Susan you looked absolutely stunning, and Ross you were looking pretty dapper too.  Your both amazing people and deserve the very best of happiness and I wish you nothing less.  

All my Love, 

Zoe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment