Wednesday 11 January 2012

Christmas Morning

Hello :)

It feels great to be back and ready for some 2012 action, I don't know about everyone else but I have a feeling this is going to be a great year, so cheers!

I hope you all managed to have a lovely festive time this Christmas and New Year.  I had a lovely time at my parents house in Fintry with my beautiful daughter and family and even a surprise appearance from my brother :) Hubby was MIA but all part of the job I'm afraid, hopefully he'll manage next year.

I spend most of Christmas day in the kitchen with my mum, cooking up a storm which I love! I did make sure I had the camera out in the morning, I didn't want to miss this!.....

Christmas Morning with Nieve


 
 
 
 
 

So special, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Hope this finds you all well, Happy New Year to one and all :)

Zoë x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment