Monday 23 January 2012

My first picture in print :)

Hello!

Hope your all having a fab weekend.  I had a fabulous night last night celebrating my Mum's birthday, my bro made the most amazing beef wellington! YUM.

Today I'd like to share a little excitement, one of my pictures was printed in the fabulous wedding magazine, Scottish Wedding Directory in their January Issue.  The image is part of a set from a styled shoot I took part in with several very talented folks, we will be unveiling the images from the shoot very soon so stay tuned!

This image is modelled by the stunning Emily Morton and features beautiful accessories by Gioia Mia, divine dress by Flossy and Dossy, lush flowers by I Heart Flowers, makeup by the lovely Sophie Edwards Makeup and hair by London Ross.

eeek!



The featured image!


2 comments:

  1. It's a really stunning image Zoe, congratulations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh thanks Sonia! it wouldn't have been in the magazine without you, so thank YOU :) <3 x

    ReplyDelete