Friday 16 March 2012

Ruth and David - Engagement, Pollock Park

Meet Ruth and David, aren't they sweet? :)  I was over the moon when Ruth contacted me to book me as her wedding photographer.  I photographed her brother Andrew's wedding to the lovely Helen back in 2010 at Pollock House, Glasgow and utterly delighted to be part of another family celebration.

Ruth and David chose the beautiful Pollock Park as their location for the shoot.  Pollock Park holds many special memories for Ruth in particular, but it's a place they often visit as a couple when visiting family.  

We had a great time walking around the park then exploring some of the Burrell Collection and buildings, it was a glorious day in-fact the sunshine was so strong we spent most of the day trying to seek shade - in scotland! barmy I know!!

Anyway big thanks to Ruth and David for totally rocking the shoot, very much looking forward to their House for an Art Lover Wedding in April - woopeee :) 

Zoë x


1 comment: