Friday 13 April 2012

Tangerine 13 - Glasgow Gym, Wellington Street

Well I have something a little different today! I popped over to Baltic Chambers on Wellington Street in Glasgow recently to visit the lovely Carolyne from Tangerine 13

Tangerine 13 is little different from your average gym, conveniently located in the city centre it's a small haven amidst bustling city life.  The studios are located in the basement of Baltic Chambers, where you can do personal training, group training, classes and more.  The training that Carolyne provides is a little different from the norm, which makes her studios quite unique.

I first met Carolyne when I was pregnant and she guided me through excersize during pregnancy with confidence and ease, she has a friendly warm personality but isn't afraid to be tough when required (and usually needed in my case!)   I can whole heartily recommend Carolyne and her studio to anyone who is thinking of boosting their fitness :)

So, without further ado I give you, Tangerine 13 Studios.

Zoe x


2 comments:

  1. Fab!! Love the one with the packet of fags and can of bru, totally sums up the Scottish take to exercise ;0) x
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Laura, it's totally Carolyne! :)

      Delete