Monday 24 September 2012

Donna and Kevin's Hoedown | Balgove Larder Steak Barn, St Andrews


What a cracker I've got to share with you today! One very awesome party with one very awesome couple at one very awesome venue. It's the first time I've been to Balgove Larder in St Andrews and I LOVED it! The Steak Barn is next to the farm shop, cafe and butchery open daily and available to hire for events.

The open air barn is full of character, everywhere you look there is something new to see! I loved everything about it! Party goers were served local cider on arrival and later presented with a pretty awesome steak burger to chow down on, mmmmm delicious! The staff were very friendly and helpful which makes all the difference and ensured a relaxed atmosphere to the evening.

Donna and Kevin came across the Steak Barn on a visit to St Andrews and were instantly inspired to throw a party for their friends and family.  The lovely couple have been married (almost) 5 years and it was Kevin's birthday too, but who needs excuses to throw an awesome party!

I had a brilliant time (incase you haven't guessed already!) and so thrilled Donna invited me along to snap away at her party :) 

So without any further delay, I present to you Donna & Kevin's Balgove Hoedown...enjoy! :) x






10 comments:

  1. ooooh these are FAN-BLOOMING-TASTIC Zo - I LOVE LOVE LOVE them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piccies missy, looks like fun! And good bit of light painting :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kathryn :) good old drunken guest light painting ;)

      Delete
  3. Aww, brilliant! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous party, great images, I love that I can almost smell the woodsmoke from these! Love the packing case shots and the neon lights too. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thank you very much lovely :D was an awesome party and I can tell you that fire was HOT! phew..was quite sure the camera was going to melt....made for very awesome burgers tho - yum! :)

      Delete
  5. These are brilliant Zoe, totally sums up what looks like a cracking party! I love all the details and dancing shots too - proper wild wild west!! x

    ReplyDelete