Tuesday 25 September 2012

Kym and Sean - Mar Hall Wedding | 2nd shooting with Photos By Zöe


I have a very lovely wedding to share with you today.  I've had the immense privilege of being invited along to assist my wonderful friend Zöe as a 2nd shooter at a few weddings this year, I can't wait to share them all with you! 

Kym and Sean were married at the beautiful Mar Hall near Glasgow, a long way from their home in Australia!  We were soooo very lucky with the weather which had been truly awful before the wedding and in fact still was a few short miles away! resulting in some rather comically timed thunder during the ceremony :) Kym wore a stunning dress by couture dress designer Johanna Johnson, made from exquisite silk - ahhhh beautiful :)

Zöe captured the day beautifully and you can view Zöe's images on her blog post here.

So without further ado, I present to you the wonderful Kym and Sean.....






2 comments: