Sunday 2 October 2011

Laura & Chris Engagement Shoot, Glasgow Harbour

Phew! It's been a busy few weeks, and this post is coming up a little later than anticipated, but all will be revealed soon when I show you what I've been up to.

A couple of weeks ago I met up with the lovely Chris and Laura at Glasgow Harbour for their engagement shoot.  We had lots of fun skipping around the Modern Quayside development where they used to live, and heading for a drink at their local cafe, Velvet Elvis.

Chris and Laura are getting married tomorrow at Norton House Hotel, I cannot wait! They are such a warm, lovely couple and I know we'll have a lot of fun.

Enjoy!

Zoë x





























2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, Zoe! Love the ones against the blue wall most of all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristin, such a lovely couple, made my job easy :)

    ReplyDelete