Wednesday 5 October 2011

Photography Farm: Part One

Last week I flew down to London for 3 amazing days at the photography farm.  I had THE best time doing all the things I love, taking pictures, talking, drinking and eating!

I can't tell you how much fun I had, it's so wonderful to spend time with like minded people talking about all things photography, and what a bunch of amazing people!! 

Photography Farm is hosted by photographer Lisa Devlin and together with her amazing team created a magical photography wonderland. 

Day one we were blessed with two styled shoots, today I'm sharing with you some photos from the engagement shoot with the lovely Heather and Rob.  But do check back as I can't wait to show you what we were up to with the utterly fabulous Kat Williams from Rock n' Roll Bride

























Huge thanks to all involved in making the first photography farm such a roaring success, I feel so honoured to have been a part of it.

Amazing folks that put this all together:

Models: Heather & Rob
Photography: Lisa Devlin
Event Co-ordinator: Jayne Sacco, Sacco Photography
Guest Speaker: Kat Williams, Rock n' Roll Bride
Styling, Cakes & Flowers: The Tea Set
Video: FX Films
Makeup and Hair: Elbie van Eeden 
Paper PomPoms: Paperpoms UK


And a HUGE shout out to my lovely new photography pals, your all amazing :)



1 comment: